How To Cook Collard Greens
All you need to know about: How To Cook Collard Greens.
1 pound of collard greens, washed and torn into pieces
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 cup of diced onion
1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 cup of vegetable broth
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add onions and bell peppers and sauté for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add collard greens and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add apple cider vinegar, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, thyme, black pepper and salt. Stir to combine.
6. Add vegetable broth and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!