What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cod
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cod.
1 pound cod fillet
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pat cod dry with a paper towel and place on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over cod and use your hands to rub it in.
4. Sprinkle garlic, pepper, and salt over the cod.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over the cod.
7. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley and serve.