How To Cook Cod In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cod In Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
2. Pat the cod fillets dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the cod fillets in the basket of the air fryer.
4. Cook the cod for 8-10 minutes, flipping the fillets halfway through the cooking time.
5. Check the cod for doneness. The fish should be cooked through, flake easily and have an internal temperature of 145°F.
Tips and Tricks
1. When selecting cod, look for a fillet that is bright white and has a firm texture.
2. You can season the cod with herbs, spices and citrus zest for a flavorful dish.
3. To keep the cod from sticking to the basket, spray it with cooking oil before placing the cod in the air fryer.
4. Serve the cod with fresh lemon wedges and your favorite sides.