What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cod In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cod In A Pan.
– 4 (6-ounce) cod fillets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and oregano, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
3. Season cod fillets with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Place cod fillets in the skillet and cook until golden and flaky, about 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Serve immediately, drizzled with lemon juice and garnished with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!