What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chestnuts
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chestnuts.
– 2 lb fresh chestnuts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Cut a 1/2-inch slit in the flat side of each chestnut. This will help them to cook evenly.
3. Place the chestnuts on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the chestnuts in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the chestnuts from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
6. Peel the chestnuts while they are still warm. The shells should easily come off.
7. Enjoy the chestnuts as is or use them in your favorite recipes.