How To Cook Cabbage On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cabbage On Stove.
1 small head of cabbage
2 tablespoons of butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by washing the cabbage and cutting it into thin slices.
2. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Once the butter is melted, add the cabbage to the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the cabbage for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is tender and beginning to caramelize.
5. Serve the cabbage warm and enjoy!