How To Cook Butternut Squash Noodles
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butternut Squash Noodles.
1 large butternut squash
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Peel and seed the butternut squash and cut into thin noodle-like strips.
3. Place the strips on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving.
Butternut squash noodles make a great side dish or can be served as a main course. They can be served with a variety of sauces, such as pesto, marinara, or Alfredo. They can also be served with grilled or roasted vegetables and topped with Parmesan cheese.