What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Butternut Squash In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butternut Squash In The Oven.
1 butternut squash
½ teaspoon of olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and discard them.
3. Place the squash halves on a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the squash and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the squash is tender and easily pierced with a fork.
5. Serve the squash warm. Enjoy!