How To Cook Butternut Squash In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butternut Squash In Oven.
•1 Butternut Squash
•1 tsp of Olive Oil
•Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Rinse the squash under running water.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scoop out all the seeds and fibers.
4. Place the squash halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
5. Drizzle the squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
1. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the squash is tender and easily pierced with a fork.
2. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the squash cool before serving.
1. The squash can be served as is, or you can scoop out the flesh and mash it with butter, salt, and pepper to make a creamy side dish.
2. You can also roast the squash with other vegetables and seasonings to make a flavorful side dish.