How To Cook Bulgur
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bulgur.
1 cup bulgur
2 cups water
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the bulgur and stir.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove the saucepan from the heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff the bulgur with a fork and serve.
– For added flavor, you can substitute the water with vegetable or chicken broth.
– If you want a softer texture, use 1.5 cups of water for every 1 cup of bulgur.
– To add more flavor, try adding herbs and spices to the bulgur before cooking.
– Bulgur can also be cooked in the microwave. To do this, place the bulgur and water in a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a plate. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.