How To Cook Buffalo Wings
All you need to know about: How To Cook Buffalo Wings.
How to Cook Buffalo Wings
Buffalo wings are one of the quintessential Game Day snacks and delicious all-time favorite appetizers. The classic, traditional recipe is easy to make and perfect for family and friends.
For the wings:
– 2 pounds of chicken wings
– 2 tablespoons of baking powder
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
For the sauce:
– ½ cup of melted butter
– ½ cup of hot pepper sauce
– 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the baking powder, salt, and pepper. Toss the chicken wings in the mixture until they are evenly coated.
3. Place the wings on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the hot sauce, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside.
5. When the wings are finished baking, place them in a large bowl and pour the sauce over the wings. Toss until the wings are evenly coated.
6. Place the wings back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!