How To Cook Brussels Sprouts In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brussels Sprouts In Air Fryer.
• 2 pounds of fresh Brussels sprouts
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
2. Clean the Brussels sprouts. Remove any yellow leaves and stems. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
3. Place the Brussels sprouts in a bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the Brussels sprouts in the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket every few minutes.
5. When the Brussels sprouts are golden-brown and crispy, they are done. Serve and enjoy!
• If you prefer your Brussels sprouts to be more tender, reduce the cooking time.
• For added flavor, try adding garlic powder or red pepper flakes to the Brussels sprouts before cooking.
• To make the Brussels sprouts extra crispy, try spraying them with a bit of oil before cooking.