How To Cook Brussel Sprouts In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brussel Sprouts In The Oven.
-1 pound of Brussel sprouts
-3 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper
-Optional: garlic, red pepper flakes, lemon juice
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Wash and dry the Brussel sprouts. Cut off the woody stems and remove any yellow leaves. Cut each Brussel sprout in half. Place them in a large bowl.
3. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper (and any optional ingredients) to the bowl. Mix with your hands until the Brussels are evenly coated.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the Brussel sprouts cut side down onto the baking sheet.
5. Roast the Brussels for 25-30 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Halfway through, take the baking sheet out of the oven and use a spatula to flip the Brussels over.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!