How To Cook Brussel Sprouts In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brussel Sprouts In Air Fryer.
– 1 pound of Brussels Sprouts
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the stems off of the Brussels Sprouts and cut them in half.
3. Place the Brussels Sprouts in a bowl and add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Mix everything together and make sure the Brussels Sprouts are evenly coated.
5. Place the Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes, remove the Brussels Sprouts from the air fryer and serve.
– You can also add garlic powder, paprika or any other spices to the Brussels Sprouts before cooking.
– Make sure to shake the basket every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking.
– If you want your Brussels Sprouts to be extra crispy, cook them for an additional 5 minutes.