How To Cook Brisket On Charcoal Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brisket On Charcoal Grill.
1 (4-5 pound) beef brisket
1 cup of your favorite BBQ Rub
1/4 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
1. Start by prepping your brisket. Trim off any large pieces of fat and place it on a large cutting board or platter.
2. Generously apply the BBQ rub all over the brisket and massage it into the meat.
3. Preheat your charcoal grill to 300°F (150°C).
4. Place the brisket on the grill grate, fat side up, and cook for 1 to 1 ½ hours, or until the internal temperature of the brisket reaches 165°F (74°C).
5. Brush the BBQ sauce over the brisket and continue cooking until the internal temperature of the brisket reaches 200°F (93°C).
6. Remove the brisket from the grill and wrap it in aluminum foil. Let it rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!