How To Cook Brisket In Crock Pot
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brisket In Crock Pot.
– 4-5 lb beef brisket
– 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
– 2 teaspoons of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cups of beef broth
– 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons of chili powder
– 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the brisket and season with salt and pepper. Cook the brisket for about 5 minutes on each side until it is browned.
2. Transfer the browned brisket to a slow cooker. Top it with the minced garlic, diced onion, beef broth, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
4. Once the brisket is cooked through, remove it from the slow cooker and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve the brisket with your favorite sides and enjoy!