How To Cook Brisket In A Slow Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brisket In A Slow Cooker.
• 4 pounds brisket
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 2 teaspoons kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 1 cup beef broth
• 1/4 cup tomato paste
1. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, black pepper, and brown sugar.
2. Rub the brisket with the olive oil and then rub the spice mixture all over it, making sure it’s evenly distributed.
3. Place the brisket in a large slow cooker.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and tomato paste. Pour the mixture over the brisket.
5. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or until the brisket is fork-tender.
6. Remove the brisket from the slow cooker and place it on a cutting board. Let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice the brisket against the grain and serve with your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!