How To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links
All you need to know about: How To Cook Breakfast Sausage Links.
– 1 pound breakfast sausage links
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan.
3. Add the breakfast sausage links to the pan, taking care not to overcrowd the pan.
4. Cook the sausage links for 5-7 minutes, flipping them over occasionally to ensure even cooking.
5. Reduce the heat to medium, and continue cooking for an additional 5-7 minutes, until the sausage links are cooked through and lightly browned.
6. Serve the cooked sausage links hot with your favorite breakfast sides.
– For extra flavor, add a few tablespoons of butter to the pan before adding the sausage links.
– If you prefer a crispier texture, fry the sausage links in a cast iron skillet with a little more oil.
– To make sure the sausage links are cooked through, use an instant-read thermometer to check the temperature. The links should reach an internal temperature of 160°F.