How To Cook Bratwurst
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bratwurst.
– 8 Bratwurst sausages
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 2 tablespoons white wine
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the bratwursts and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the onion, garlic, and thyme and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour in the white wine and season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve the bratwursts with the cooked onion and garlic. Enjoy!