How To Cook Bratwurst On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bratwurst On Stovetop.
– 4-6 bratwursts
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 large onion, diced
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat.
2. Add the bratwursts and cook for about 4 minutes, flipping occasionally, until they are lightly browned.
3. Add the diced onion and garlic powder, stirring to combine.
4. Pour in the chicken broth, stirring to combine.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 15-20 minutes, flipping the sausages occasionally.
6. Taste and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
7. Serve the bratwursts with your favorite sides. Enjoy!