How To Cook Bratwurst On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bratwurst On Stove.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 bratwurst sausages
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 teaspoon salt
– ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
– 1 teaspoon ground mustard
– 2 tablespoons white wine
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bratwurst and cook, turning occasionally, until browned, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the onion, salt, pepper, garlic, paprika, caraway seeds, and mustard to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Pour in the white wine and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until the bratwurst are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with the parsley and serve.