How To Cook Bratwurst On A Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bratwurst On A Stove.
1 package of bratwurst
2 tablespoons of oil
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the oil to the skillet and swirl to coat the bottom.
3. Place the bratwurst in the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
4. Flip the bratwurst and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet. Cook for 10 minutes, or until the bratwurst is cooked through.
6. Serve warm with your favorite sides. Enjoy!