How To Cook Brats Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats Stove Top.
– 2-3 uncooked bratwurst
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 large onion, sliced
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
– 1/2 cup of beer
1. Begin by prepping your ingredients. Slice the onion and mince the garlic.
2. Heat a skillet on medium-high heat and add the butter.
3. Once the butter is melted, add the onions and garlic and sauté for 4-5 minutes, until the onions are softened and lightly browned.
4. Add the bratwursts to the skillet and let cook for about 5 minutes, flipping them halfway through.
5. Add the salt and pepper and pour the beer into the skillet.
6. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet with a lid. Let the brats cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until they are cooked through.
7. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!