What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Brats On The Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats On The Stove.
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is softened and beginning to brown.
3. Add the brats to the skillet and brown on both sides.
4. Add the oregano, basil, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
5. Reduce the heat to low and cover the skillet with a lid.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the brats are cooked through.
7. Serve hot.