How To Cook Brats On A Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brats On A Grill.
– 1 package of your favorite bratwurst
– 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 375-400°F).
2. Rub the bratwursts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the bratwursts onto the preheated grill and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway through.
4. After 10 minutes, reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 5 minutes, flipping once.
5. Remove the bratwursts from the grill and enjoy!
Tips & Tricks
– If your bratwurst is already pre-cooked, reduce the cooking time to just 5 minutes.
– For an added flavor boost, you can also baste the bratwursts with beer, butter, or your favorite BBQ sauce while they’re grilling.
– To check if the bratwurst is done, you can use a meat thermometer and make sure it reads 160°F.