How To Cook Brat
All you need to know about: How To Cook Brat.
How To Cook Brat:
Bratwurst is a type of sausage that is popular in Germany and has become popular in many other countries. It is made from pork or veal and is usually flavored with spices like nutmeg, ginger, coriander, and caraway. Bratwurst can be cooked in a variety of ways including grilling, pan-frying, baking, or boiling.
– 4 bratwurst sausages
– 2 tablespoons of oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Heat the oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bratwurst and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 6 minutes.
3. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook until the onion is softened, about 3 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve hot with your favorite condiments. Enjoy!