How To Cook Boston Butt
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boston Butt.
-Boston butt, 5-7 lbs
-BBQ rub or seasoning
-Apple juice or cider
1. Remove the Boston butt from its packaging and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Rub the Boston butt all over with your favorite BBQ rub or seasoning. Make sure to get the rub or seasonings in all the nooks and crannies.
3. Place the Boston butt in a roasting pan or aluminum pan.
4. Pour the apple juice or cider into the pan, enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
5. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil.
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. Place the roasting pan with the Boston butt in the oven and cook for about 8 hours.
3. Remove the roasting pan from the oven and uncover.
4. Baste the Boston butt with BBQ sauce.
5. Turn the oven up to 350°F and continue cooking for another hour.
6. Remove the roasting pan from the oven and let the Boston butt rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
1. Slice or shred the Boston butt and serve with your favorite BBQ sides.