How To Cook Boston Butt In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boston Butt In Oven.
1 Boston Butt pork roast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rub the pork roast with olive oil and season with garlic powder, smoked paprika, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper.
3. Place the pork roast in a roasting pan and pour the apple cider vinegar over the top.
4. Cover the roasting pan with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the pork roast reaches 145 degrees F.
6. Remove the pork roast from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Slice or shred the pork roast and serve.