How To Cook Boneless Short Ribs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boneless Short Ribs.
2-3 lbs. boneless beef short ribs
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup red wine
2 cups beef broth
1 small onion, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon dried thyme
2 bay leaves
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Rub salt and pepper into the boneless short ribs.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add the short ribs to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.
5. Transfer the short ribs to a baking dish.
6. Add the red wine, beef broth, onion, garlic, thyme, bay leaves, and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet.
7. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
8. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Pour the mixture over the short ribs in the baking dish.
10. Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
11. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until the ribs are tender and the sauce has reduced.
12. Serve the ribs with the sauce over mashed potatoes or rice. Enjoy!