How To Cook Bone Marrow
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bone Marrow.
• 2 beef bones, each with a 3-inch piece of marrow
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Optional: fresh herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, or parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Use a sharp knife to cut the bones crosswise, exposing the marrow.
3. Place the bones in a roasting pan and brush the marrow with the olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the marrow is tender and lightly browned.
5. To serve, remove the marrow from the bones and place it on a plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and freshly chopped herbs, if desired.