How To Cook Bone In Prime Rib
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bone In Prime Rib.
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Take the prime rib out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Rub the prime rib with olive oil and season it with your favorite steak seasoning, such as a blend of sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
4. Place the seasoned prime rib on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
5. Roast the prime rib for 15 minutes at the 500 degrees F, then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue to roast for another hour and 15 minutes.
6. Take the prime rib out of the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes.
7. Slice the prime rib and serve.
1. Make sure to use a meat thermometer and check the internal temperature of the prime rib before removing it from the oven. The internal temperature should reach 135 degrees F for medium-rare.
2. Baste the prime rib with the juices from the bottom of the roasting pan during the roasting process.
3. If you want to add flavor to the prime rib, you can add herbs and spices to the rub, such as rosemary, thyme, or oregano.