How To Cook Bok Choy For Stir Fry
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bok Choy For Stir Fry.
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/2 of an onion, diced
– 2 bunches of bok choy, chopped
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add garlic and onion and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
3. Add bok choy and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add soy sauce, pepper, and sesame oil and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Serve warm.