How To Cook Boiled Corn On The Cob
All you need to know about: How To Cook Boiled Corn On The Cob.
– 4-6 ears of fresh corn on the cob
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
1. Fill a large pot with enough water to cover the corn. Place the pot on the stove over high heat and bring the water to a boil.
2. Once the water is boiling, add the ears of corn to the pot.
3. Boil the corn for 8-10 minutes or until it is tender.
4. Once the corn is done, carefully remove it from the pot with tongs and place it on a plate or cutting board.
5. Serve the corn with butter, salt and pepper, or your favorite condiments. Enjoy!