How To Cook Black Beans From Can
All you need to know about: How To Cook Black Beans From Can.
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Begin by draining and rinsing the canned black beans. This will help to remove some of the extra salt and starch from the beans.
2. Pour the beans into a pot and add enough water to cover the beans.
3. Bring the pot to a boil over medium-high heat.
4. Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low and simmer the beans for 15 minutes.
5. Once the beans have cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the black beans with your favorite dishes or use in your favorite recipes. Enjoy!