How To Cook Biscuits In An Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Biscuits In An Air Fryer.
1. Preheat your air fryer to 320-340 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. While the air fryer is preheating, mix together the ingredients for your biscuits. You’ll need 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, 4 tablespoons of butter, and up to 3/4 cup of milk.
3. Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Cut the butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry blender or your fingertips.
4. Once the butter is integrated into the dry ingredients, pour in the milk and mix until combined.
5. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until it’s just combined. Don’t overwork the dough or else your biscuits will be tough.
6. Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/2 inch. Cut out the biscuits with a biscuit cutter, or use the rim of a drinking glass to cut circles.
7. Place the biscuits on the air fryer basket or tray. Be sure to leave some space between each biscuit.
8. Cook the biscuits for 8-10 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
9. Serve the biscuits hot with butter, jam, honey, or your favorite topping.
• If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake the biscuits in a conventional oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
• You can also use self-rising flour instead of all-purpose flour. Just omit the baking powder and salt from the recipe.
• To make your biscuits extra flaky, add an extra tablespoon of butter to the recipe and use cold butter.