How To Cook Bacon With Water
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon With Water.
– Bacon strips
– Frying pan
1. Begin by placing the frying pan over medium heat with no oil or butter.
2. Once the pan is hot, add the bacon strips.
3. Let the bacon strips cook for about 5-7 minutes until they start to become crispy.
4. Add enough water to cover the bacon strips and reduce the heat to low.
5. Simmer the bacon strips for an additional 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Use tongs to remove the bacon strips from the pan and transfer them to a plate.
7. Let the bacon strips cool for a few minutes before serving.
– Make sure to check the bacon strips regularly to ensure they do not burn.
– The longer the bacon simmers, the crispier it will be.
– Adding a few tablespoons of white wine to the water while simmering the bacon strips can give it a unique flavor.
– The bacon fat rendered during the cooking process can be used for other dishes.