How To Cook Bacon In Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In Pan.
– 8 strips of bacon
– 1 tablespoon of oil (optional)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. If desired, add a tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
3. Place the bacon strips in the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, flipping them occasionally.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the bacon for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Remove the bacon from the skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any excess grease.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Tips and Tricks:
– If you want crispier bacon, cook it for an additional couple of minutes.
– If you want extra flavor, you can add spices or herbs to the bacon before cooking.
– For an even crispier bacon, you can place it under the broiler for a couple of minutes.
– If you don’t want to use oil, you can use water to help render the fat from the bacon. Just add a small amount of water to the skillet before cooking.