How To Cook Bacon In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In Microwave.
1 package of bacon
1. Place a plate inside the microwave oven.
2. Place the bacon strips on the plate, making sure they do not overlap.
3. Place a paper towel on top of the bacon strips to absorb any fat that may be released during cooking.
4. Place the plate in the microwave oven and cook the bacon on high for 2 minutes.
5. After 2 minutes, check to see if the bacon is cooked to your desired crispness. If not, cook in 30-second intervals until desired crispness is achieved.
6. Carefully remove the plate from the microwave oven and use a paper towel to absorb any fat from the bacon.
7. Serve the bacon with your favorite breakfast items.
Tips and Tricks
1. For extra crispy bacon, cook for an additional 30 seconds.
2. If desired, you can also cook the bacon on a paper towel-lined plate for a few minutes in the oven set to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. For a healthier version of bacon, try turkey bacon.
4. To make sure the bacon doesn’t splatter during cooking, place a piece of wax paper over the bacon.
5. For an even crispier bacon, after it’s cooked in the microwave, you can put it in a skillet to crisp up.