How To Cook Bacon In An Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In An Oven.
1. Bacon of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Place bacon on an ungreased baking sheet. If you are using a wire rack, place it on the baking sheet and then place the bacon on the wire rack.
3. Bake in preheated oven until bacon is browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Remove bacon from oven, using tongs or a fork. Place bacon on a paper towel to absorb any excess fat.
5. Serve warm.
1. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil to make it easier to clean.
2. For extra crisp bacon, place a second baking sheet on top of the bacon while cooking.
3. For an even crispier bacon, use a baking rack.
4. To make the bacon easier to remove from the baking sheet, use a non-stick baking sheet.
5. To reduce the amount of fat in your bacon, broil for the last few minutes of cooking.