How To Cook Baby Carrots
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Carrots.
– 2 cups of baby carrots
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of honey
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place the baby carrots in a large bowl and add the butter, olive oil, honey, and salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together until the carrots are evenly coated.
3. Transfer the carrots onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake the carrots in the oven for 20 minutes.
5. After 20 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and check that the carrots are tender. If they’re still slightly crunchy, return them to the oven for a few more minutes.
6. Serve the carrots warm and enjoy!