How To Cook Baby Broccoli
All you need to know about: How To Cook Baby Broccoli.
1. Baby Broccoli
2. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
3. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the baby broccoli and pat it dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
4. Place the broccoli in a bowl and drizzle it with olive oil.
5. Season the broccoli with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Spread the broccoli on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake the broccoli for 15 minutes.
8. Check the broccoli with a fork to make sure it is cooked through.
9. Serve the baby broccoli warm. Enjoy!