How To Cook Asparagus
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus.
– Olive oil
– Garlic powder
– Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the asparagus and cut off the tough ends.
3. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until the asparagus is tender.
6. If desired, top with grated parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!