How To Cook Asparagus On The Grill
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus On The Grill.
• 2 bunches of asparagus (about 2 pounds)
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Trim the woody ends off the asparagus spears.
3. Place the asparagus in a shallow dish and add the olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Toss the asparagus spears to coat them with the marinade.
5. Place the asparagus on the preheated grill.
6. Grill the asparagus for 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and slightly charred.
7. Serve the grilled asparagus hot or at room temperature. Enjoy!