How To Cook Asparagus In A Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Asparagus In A Pan.
1. Start by prepping the asparagus. Rinse them off and cut off any tough ends. Cut them into 1-inch pieces.
2. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and when the oil is hot, add the asparagus.
3. Cook the asparagus for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook for another 5 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
5. When the asparagus is done, turn off the heat and serve immediately.
• Add a squeeze of lemon juice for additional flavor.
• Add a few tablespoons of water or broth to the pan during cooking to prevent the asparagus from sticking.
• You can also add other vegetables to the pan, such as mushrooms or bell peppers.
• If you prefer your asparagus crisp-tender, cook for shorter periods of time.