How To Cook Artichokes In A Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Artichokes In A Microwave.
2 tablespoons of butter or olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the artichokes under cool running water to remove any dirt, then cut off the stems and trim the sharp tips off the leaves.
2. Place the artichokes in a microwave-safe dish and add 1 tablespoon of butter or olive oil. Rub the oil onto the artichokes so they are evenly coated.
3. Sprinkle the artichokes with salt and pepper.
4. Add a few tablespoons of water to the dish and cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
5. Place the dish in the microwave and cook on high for 8-10 minutes.
6. Check the artichokes for doneness by piercing with a fork. If the leaves are tender, the artichokes are ready.
7. Serve the artichokes hot with the remaining butter or olive oil. Enjoy!