How To Cook An Artichoke In The Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook An Artichoke In The Microwave.
1/4 cup of water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by washing the artichoke under cold running water, making sure to remove any dirt from the leaves.
2. Cut off the stem of the artichoke and discard it.
3. Cut off the top of the artichoke and discard it.
4. Trim off any of the tough outer leaves, if desired.
5. Place the artichoke in a microwave-safe dish and pour the water into the dish.
6. Sprinkle the artichoke with salt and pepper, to taste.
7. Cover the dish with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap, making sure to vent the lid or wrap.
8. Cook the artichoke in the microwave on high heat for 6-8 minutes, or until the leaves are tender.
9. Allow the artichoke to cool before handling.
Enjoy your artichoke! Serve it warm with melted butter or your favorite dipping sauce.