What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Ahi Tuna
All you need to know about: How To Cook Ahi Tuna.
– 4 ahi tuna steaks
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place tuna steaks on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until tuna is cooked through.
5. Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!