How To Cook Acorn Squash In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Acorn Squash In The Oven.
1 acorn squash
2 tablespoons olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Slice the squash in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and discard them.
3. Place the squash halves on a baking sheet. Drizzle each half with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced with a fork.
5. Let the squash cool for a few minutes before serving.