How To Cook Acorn Squash In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Acorn Squash In Microwave.
– 1 acorn squash
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
1. Start by washing the acorn squash with cold water and then pat it dry with a paper towel.
2. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and then use a spoon to scoop out the seeds and discard them.
3. Place the squash halves cut side down in a microwavable dish and add a little bit of water to the dish.
4. Microwave the squash on high for 8 minutes, or until it is tender when poked with a fork.
5. Once the squash is cooked, use a spoon to scoop out the softened flesh and transfer it to a bowl.
6. Add the butter, salt, and pepper to the bowl and then use a fork or potato masher to mash it until it is creamy and smooth.
7. Serve the mashed acorn squash warm. Enjoy!