How To Cook A Trout Whole
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Trout Whole.
1 whole trout (1-2 pounds)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Rinse the trout inside and out and pat dry with paper towels. Rub the outside of the trout with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place the trout on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stuff the cavity with the lemon wedges.
4. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic and parsley. Spread the mixture over the top of the trout, then place the remaining lemon wedges on top.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the trout is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
6. Serve the trout with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!